Monday, April 25, 2016

4-25-16

Chloe came for a visit yesterday. We had a nice lunch together. Afterwards we got a little creative. I taught her how to make friendship bracelets. Then she taught me how to use the knitting loom. 

Today, I was so off. Hopefully, the Thyroid meds will kick in soon. All I want to do today is sleep, but I have too much work to do to get up outta here.

They still haven't corrected my diet yet, but I'm still trying to be careful of what I eat. My B/P is still a little high (for me), but I think it's just from being here. These people stress me out.

Today, my BFF's sis had cancer surgery and my nephew went into the Navy. Please pray for both. Tomorrow, I'm going to Iowa City to see my Ortho doc. Please pray for good news. If my staples get removed and he OKs me to stand with full weight baring, then it's on like Donkey Kong. 

I am so blessed to have all of you in my corner, thanks. Here are some pics of my girl's visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment