Saturday, April 16, 2016

4-16-16

Feeling much better than yesterday. Gave myself a bed bath today, getting myself to the bathroom. WOO HOO! One of the CNA's will try to wash my hair this afternoon or tomorrow morning. My girl Chloe is coming after church tomorrow to have lunch with me. We also have games and beading planned. 

Yesterday, the PT lady said I had to get used to my wheelchair. I said, "I don't want to get used to my wheelchair, I want to walk up outta here." LOL

Decided to working on knitting and crocheting this afternoon. What will I be making? Who will I make it for? 

If anyone has any advice on what to watch on Netflix or Hulu, please tell me. Right now, I'm pretty much in the mood for fantasy/sci-fi. 

OK, got to get myself ready for lunch. Still need help getting into the wheelchair, but I can wheel myself.

Later, my friends

By the way, here's the new info for my room. I can't always reach the phone. Can be reached on Twitter @Fat2PHATinIA.

No comments:

Post a Comment