Wednesday, April 20, 2016

4-20-16

Sorry I didn't post anything yesterday, I had some tummy troubles (let's just leave it at that).

Today was a lot better. Watched "Be Healed" with Pat Roberson from "The 700 Club". Great healing stories. They sent me this DVD at the right time.
Watching "Be Healed"
Ms Suzanne (my roommate from last time) moved into my room today. :) Got my partner in crime back. Sadly, it's not for long. She's going home soon. :(
Ms Suzanne & I
My girl Chloe came for our Wednesday visit. She came when I was in physical therapy. She cheered me on before we went to arts & crafts and made some Spring fridge magnets. Then we had snacks and played video games.
Chloe & I

Our awesome church family at First Christian in Davenport, IA, sent me a card. I was so surprised and happy tor receive it.
card from church family

After that, I got my new Cpap (apnea) machine. This is a nice, brand new, automatic one. So, I'm going to sleep well tonight.
This time at the nursing home is going so much better than last time. I have amazing family, friends, and church that got my back. I am so blessed and grateful for all of you, thank you. You guys are the reason why I am healing so much better this time around. I'm going back to Iowa City on Tuesday to see my Ortho doc. Hopefully, I'll get these 80 staples out of my leg and get the OK to put more than 20LBs pressure on my right foot. I am ready to walk up outta here. Please pray doc gives me some good news. Also, please pray that I get some patience. I so want to get back home, I'm starting to push myself too hard in PT & OT. I'm not supposed to more than the doctor says, I could end up doing more harm than good. 

OK, I need to get ready for dinner now. Thank you all so much for helping me on my health journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment