Monday, May 2, 2016

5-2-16

It's been an interesting day. I originally asked to be put on a low sodium diet until my swelling and blood pressure went down. It took forever, so I was careful with what I ate. Now that my swelling's gone and my B/P is just about in my normal range, they want to enforce it. The dietitian said, "This is what you asked for." They're having bacon tomorrow with breakfast :( . Luckily, Thursday's coming.

PT gave me a balance test, I passed. Then I kicked butt on the foot bike thingy. In OT, I did the hand bike thingy. Since my arms were sore from using my walker, I lowered the resistance on the bike when the lady wasn't looking. Yes, I cheated. Later, I went back for more PT. After my "electro-shock therapy", I did my exercises and walked up and down the stairs a couple times. 

I'll be able to do pretty much everything at home. I have my Icy Hot Smart Relief that works like the electrical stimulates. There are stairs in the building I can walk up and down. Plus, I can do the exercises while watching TV. I pretty much do that anyways...even when laying here in the bed.

Wednesday, I have to cook something to prove I'm capable of preparing myself something to eat. Since Chloe comes for her visit then, I'm making her favorite...macaroni and cheese. She's excited. 

My friend and I agreed that Chloe should stay with her the next few weeks of school til my parents come get her for their visit. But she'll come home this weekend for  asleep over. 

Can't wait to go home...THURSDAY'S COMING!

No comments:

Post a Comment