Tuesday, May 17, 2016

5-17-16

It was an eventful day. My new bedding came, my helper was here and put it on for me. In a couple weeks, I'll be getting a frame for it. Right now my mattress and box spring are on the floor, so it's too low for me with my leg injury. Been sleeping in my chair. Soon I'll be sleeping in my queen size bed.

My nurse came by, she needed a urine sample. She brought the cup, wish she brought the hat thing too. Women, you know how frustrating it is to pee in a cup. So I go to the bathroom, and I'm going in the cup...then I drop the cup in the toilet. LOL!!!! Luckily, we had another cup to use. But I didn't have anything left to give before she left. So I'm 0 for 2. The nurse will bring one tomorrow...with a hat thing.

Got some great news. I have a brand new great niece born today. Her name is Haley Rae 6.5 LBs 19.5".

No comments:

Post a Comment